Thursday, December 9, 2010

My 3rd blog!

It happened folks!

I started a new blog. Another one. My 3rd one. On my 3rd different blogging site no less. Unless you count Twitter. Which is technically a 'micro-blogging' site. But nobody counts Twitter. Also, as you can see on the right, I am not the most riveting tweeter.

However, I am re-blogging. Why? Well, a combination of reasons. I like to, for starters. But also I felt it would be good to share people on what it is that I do and how everything is going and cool little nuggets of information like that. You also can learn more about me and why I choose to work in vocational Christian ministry.

When I started my first blog, it was a means to an end for me to tangent about various subjects. My 2nd blog (which is linked here by the way) was to update everyone on my overseas adventures as I studied. Number 3 shall be, well, both an update AND tangent place. Though I will refrain from too many tangents, because, well, tangents lead to.... a boring read. Also, things I regret typing as soon as I hit 'Publish'. Sort of like when you say something you shouldn't. I'm good at that.

So I hope you enjoy and follow along!

No comments:

Post a Comment