Monday, February 14, 2011

Facebook Liking

So I have a standard when it comes to what I like on the ol' Facebook. If I see something, and I like it, I will hit the like button.




What? Not enough? Fine. Social Media fascinates me to no end. In the movie "The Social Network", Facebook is referred to as THE idea of the past decade. Why? Well, I think Facebook has spun out of the internet phase of our culture. Which is probably the most revolutionary thing to happen in the past 30 years. At least in the top 5. Internet changed the way we live. It's kinda scary. It interconnected everyone. It both a good and bad way.

Heck, this blog and all the things on it are a result of the internet. I have no point to this post, other than to get you thinking about the internet and all of its implications on our lives. Its such a funny thing. Having internet is more important than having television. It's crazy.


That being said, I am going to put this blog up on Facebook and Like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment